1. Prof. Tim Buschman of Princeton University on Working Memory in the human brain
2. Prof. Deirdre McCloskey of the University of Illinois at Chicago on Libertarianism and Economics.
3. Prof. Lance Dixon of Stanford University on the connection between gravity and subnuclear forces
4. Prof. Robert Lustig of UCSF on Metabolical, The Lure & Lies of Processed Food, Nutrition & Medicine
5. Prof. Mariassunta Giannetti of the Stockholm School of Economics on Money and Investing
6. Prof. Marianna Bolognesi, PhD of the University of Bologna on language, concepts and communication.
7. Prof. Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe of Columbia University on the Neo-Fisher Effect in Monetary Policy
8. Prof. Emil Martinec of the University of Chicago on String theory & black holes information paradox
9. Prof. Maria Roche of Harvard Business School on the impact of inter-personal exchange on innovation
10.Prof. Claudia Flores of the University of Chicago on aligning law enforcement with human rights
#science #economics #technology
21. Prof. Morton Schapiro, President of Northwestern University and Prof. Gary Morson, Professor of the Arts and Humanities at Northwestern on Minds Wide Shut
22. Prof. Wendy Freedman, Professor of Astrophysics at the University of Chicago on Cosmology at a Crossroads
23. Prof. Andrew Newberg, Professor of Integrative Medicine and Nutritional Sciences at Thomas Jefferson University on Religious Experience
24. Prof. David Gerdes, Professor of Physics at the University of Michigan on Planet 9
25. Prof. Anupam Garg, Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Northwestern University on macroscopic realism
26. Prof. Randall McEntaffer, Professor of Astronomy and Astrophysics at the Pennsylvania State University on suborbital rockets
27. Prof. David Uttal, Professor of Education and of Psychology at Northwestern University on spatial thinking
28. Prof. Ryan Hickox, Professor of Astronomy at Dartmouth College on Active Galactic Nuclei
29. Prof. Steve Cundiff, Professor of Physics at the University of Michigan on Spectroscopy
30. Prof. Ellen Armour, Carpenter Chair of Feminist Theology at Vanderbilt Divinity School on the Politics of Life and Death.
#science #economics #policy #technology