Scientific Sense ® Podcast with Gill Eapen: Top 10 episodes in Social Sciences based on audience engagement across 2 dozen top platforms.
1. Prof. Itay Goldstein, Professor of Finance and Economics at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania on Financial Markets.
2. Prof. Carol Christine Fair, Professor in the Security Studies Program at Georgetown University on Militant Politics
3. Prof. Chris Blattman, economist and political scientist at the University of Chicago’s Harris School of Public Policy on Crime
4. Prof. Michael Dinerstein, Assistant Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago on Education
5. Prof Erik Berglöf, Professor of economics at the London School of Economics on pandemic management
6. Prof. Michael Roberts, Professor of Finance at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania on capital structure
7. Prof. Morton Schapiro, President of Northwestern University and Prof. Gary Morson, Professor of the Arts and Humanities at Northwestern on Minds Wide Shut
8. Prof. Mark Wilson, Professor of Philosophy at the University of Pittsburgh on Imitation of Rigor
9. Prof. Kadri Vihvelin, Professor of Philosophy at the University of Southern California on Free Will and Time Travel
10. Prof. Paul Taylor, Professor of Philosophy at Vanderbilt university on Postracialism
#philosophy #economics #policy