1. Prof. Tim Buschman of Princeton University on Working Memory in the human brain
2. Prof. Deirdre McCloskey of the University of Illinois at Chicago on Libertarianism and Economics.
3. Prof. Lance Dixon of Stanford University on the connection between gravity and subnuclear forces
4. Prof. Robert Lustig of UCSF on Metabolical, The Lure & Lies of Processed Food, Nutrition & Medicine
5. Prof. Mariassunta Giannetti of the Stockholm School of Economics on Money and Investing
6. Prof. Marianna Bolognesi, PhD of the University of Bologna on language, concepts and communication.
7. Prof. Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe of Columbia University on the Neo-Fisher Effect in Monetary Policy
8. Prof. Emil Martinec of the University of Chicago on String theory & black holes information paradox
9. Prof. Maria Roche of Harvard Business School on the impact of inter-personal exchange on innovation
10.Prof. Claudia Flores of the University of Chicago on aligning law enforcement with human rights
#science #economics #technology