1. Prof. Patricia Churchland of the University of California on How does the brain work?
2. Prof. Marianna Bolognesi, PhD Bolognesi of the University of Bologna on language, concepts and communication.
3. Prof. Tim Buschman of Princeton University on Working Memory in the human brain
4. Prof. Sreekumar Bhaskaran of Southern Methodist University on durable goods pricing & distribution
5. Prof. Robert Lustig of UCSF on Metabolical, The Lure & Lies of Processed Food, Nutrition & Medicine
6. Prof. Lance Dixon of Stanford University on the connection between gravity and subnuclear forces
7. Prof. Wendy Freedman of the University of Chicago on the tension on Hubble Constant measurements
8. Prof. Mariassunta Giannetti of the Stockholm School of Economics on Money and Investing
9. Prof. Joshua Frieman of the University of Chicago on the evolution of the universe, expansion
10. Prof. Matteo Maggiori of Stanford University on investor beliefs, trading, and global capital flows
#science #economics #technology