1. Prof. Cecilia Lunardini of the Arizona State University on neutrinos.
2. Prof. Wendy Freedman of the University of Chicago on the Hubble constant.
3. Prof. Michael Dickinson of Caltech on flight.
4. Prof. Josh Frieman of the University of Chicago on the evolution of the universe.
5. Prof. Daniel Holz of the University of Chicago on gravitational waves.
6. Prof. Keith Olive of the University of Minnesota on the early evolution of the universe.
7. Prof. Jenny Greene of Princeton University on black holes.
8. Prof. Richard Lebed of the Arizona State University on QCD exotica.
9. Dr. Masood Parvania of the University of Utah on the electric grid.
10. Prof. Ghassan AlRegib of the Georgia Institute of Technology on artificial intelligence.