1. Prof. Itay Goldstein of the University of Pennsylvania on Financial Markets.
2. Prof. Christopher Blattman of the University of Chicago on Crime.
3. Prof. Julia Lane of New York University on democratizing data.
4. Prof. David Uttal of Northwestern University on spatial thinking.
5. Prof. Erik Berglof of The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) on the global pandemic.
6. Prof. Carol Christine Fair of Georgetown University on militant politics.
7. Dr. Dipayan Ghosh of the Harvard Kennedy School on natural monopolies;
8. Prof. Mark Wilson of the University of Pittsburgh on the Imitation of Rigor
9. Prof. Jeff Ely of Northwestern University on Suspense and Surprise.
10. Dr. Fred Olayele, PhD of the New York City Economic Development Corporation on Economic Diversity.
#economics #policy #decisionoptions